Sometimes a product comes along that changes everyone’s thinking about the way things have always been. Here’s a case in point: In the past, if you wanted the ease and comfort of a gas fireplace, you had to accept that your fireplace would have to include a glass front.
The conventional wisdom about gas and glass has been challenged with the introduction of the Phoenix TrueView gas fireplace powered by patent-pending WhisperTone Technology™. With the look of a traditional, open-front fireplace, the Phoenix still runs with the ease and efficiency of gas.
“Three decades ago, Heat & Glo revolutionized the industry with direct vent technology, and the Phoenix builds upon this legacy of innovation by providing what homeowners and builders have been asking for: The convenience of gas without the glass,” says Heat & Glo Brand Director Jackie Schneider.
5 More Reasons to Choose the Phoenix
There are so many ways the Phoenix delivers the ultimate fireside experience. Here are four reasons to revolutionize your hearth with this game-changing fireplace:
1. Realistic looks and premium options. Choices include traditional brick or reflective black-glass liner, high-definition logs and a glowing, LED ember bed.
2. Sight AND sound. An optional Bluetooth wireless speaker system adds an auditory layer to the realism by playing the sound of a crackling fire (or even your favorite music).
3. TV time is Phoenix time. A television can be safely placed just 12 inches above the Phoenix, with no mantel required.
4. Block cold air with WhisperTone™. This patent-pending three-part venting system features an automatic damper to stop air movement when the fireplace is off, preventing cold air from sneaking in.
5. Control with a touch of a fingertip tap. All elements of the Phoenix’s operation, from flame height, lighting and sound, are controlled with our user-friendly IntelliFire touchscreen remote.
Want to learn more about the groundbreaking “no glass, still gas” Phoenix? Connect with a dealer near you today!